I sent popsicle sticks and clips today with one member from each group participating in the competition. For the coming two weeks the students have to work on constructing and painting the tower at home.
Deadline to submit towers is Friday May 24th. The tower MUST meet the following specifications:
- Tower must be flat on top.
- Tower height must be between 40 cm to 60 cm.
- Maximum base size must be between 100 centimeter square
to 225 centimeter square.
- Tower must support a minimum of 7 kg without yielding or failing.
- Must use 100 popsicles or less.